LE-BAII – LAW ENFORCEMENT – BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS / INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING CERTIFICATE
(Strictly for Law Enforcement and Security sector only)
The course is an interactive four-day workshop. It takes a research-based approach to learning and delivers behavior analysis and communication-based skills.
- You will be analyzing video and audio of real-life scenarios and criminal cases, practicing with one-to-one activities and simulation, and taking part in high-stake group exercises. Exercises are tailored towards your intended application and are designed to stretch your new skills and increase your abilities in real-world interactions.
- You will be analyzing video and audio of real-life scenarios and criminal cases, practicing with one-to-one activities and simulation, and taking part in high-stake group exercises, designed to stretch your new skills and increase your abilities.
- Read what others are really thinking and feeling – through multiple communication channels
This course will cover the knowledge required to:
- Understand and psychology behind Truth, Lies, and Emotion
- Master the Six Channel Analysis and how to use it in real-time.
- Develop the framework and strategies to apply Behavior Analysis and Investigative Interviewing.
This Module will cover the knowledge required to:
- Define interview
- Discuss the psychology of the interview
- List and discuss interview strategies
- Define interview modes and strategies
Over the course of the workshop, you will practice and hone your ability to read and understand others, supported by the guidance of the trainer.
- Applicant must be a law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony criminal laws that conducts criminal investigations.
- Employees of a federal, state, local, tribal or international agency who perform functions directly related to a law enforcement organization or Department of Homeland Security(DHS) mission; regulatory investigators or regulatory inspectors may also find this material beneficial and may attend the program (subject to clearance and EIA discretion).